THE GOON'S GUARD
-What's a Boston streetkid to do? Hit somebody!-
The folders are named "Use THIS Folder to Replace the InsertHatNameHere", inside are each a "materials" and "models" folder; these are designed to be dropped into your \team fortress 2\tf\ folder.
Unzip the folder of your choice and drop it's contents into
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps*steam user name here*\team fortress 2\tf
All hats normally come with the "Original" style. These items have more styles:
- Aperture Labs Hardhat: Original and Stripe
- Troublemaker's Tossel Cap: Original, Inverted, Stripe, and Psycho
If you'd like to use one of the other style's, just copy over the VTFs and VMTs from the Tosselcap's Materials folder that corresponds to the style you want, then rename the VMTs to
"hockeymask_red.vmt" for Red Team and "hockeymask_blue.vmt" for Blu Team and place it in the 'team fortress 2\tf\materials\models\player\items\scout' folder.
- hockeymask_red_invert.vmt, hockeymask_blue_invert.vmt, hockeymask_invert.vtf - Inverted
- hockeymask_red_stripe.vmt, hockeymask_blue_stripe.vmt, hockeymask_stripe.vtf - Stripe
- hockeymask_red_teeth.vmt, hockeymask_blue_teeth.vmt, hockeymask_teeth.vtf - Psycho
- hockeymask_red.vmt, hockeymask_blue.vmt, hockeymask_base.vtf - Original
Thanks to Sparkwire for pointing out a major error I missed, thanks to Pfysicyst for many ideas, and thanks to Kane Hodder for just being a bad motherfucker! No one played Jason like you did, and
no one ever will!
* First release. Please report any bugs!
Two minutes for high sticking!
BY KYLE "SKUNKROCKER" GUTHRIE
The Goon's Guard for the Scout by Kyle "Skunkrocker" Guthrie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
The legally binding code can be found below.
Files too big for sending via email? Check out ZipShare.io!
Easily and quickly share large files without worry.