The Shark-n-Awe made by Evil_Knevil
Part of the Scout Sailor Pack which contains (and are all available for download):
- Saxton's Spinach (secondary) http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=248
- The Land Ahoy (melee) http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=225
- The Shark-n-Awe (primary) http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=226
- The Anchorman (misc) http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=229
- The Buoy Wonder (misc) http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=228
- Steamboat Willie (hat) http://tf2mods.net/mod.php?id=227
drag the tf folder into
Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*account name*\team fortress 2\
I wasn't able to make the v_model teamcolored, but if you want to use the blue v_model drag the sharkgun.vmt (located in the blue folder)
the w_model is teamcolored
*update 11 sep 2011*
A team neutral texture is also available now.
Installation: before installing drag the c_sharkgun folder (located in the neutral folder) into tf\materials\models\weapons\
*update 12 sep 2011*
Made the brushstrokes more subtle (only on team colored ones)
*update 13 sep 2011*
The brushstrokes are more subtle on the team neutral texture (thanks to Gundrunk)
Special thanks to Gerre for helping and Gundrunk for making the team neutral texture
Don't forget to vote on all my items at Steam Workshop! Thanks a lot! http://steamcommunity.com/id/evil_knevil/mysharedfiles/
Files too big for sending via email? Check out ZipShare.io!
Easily and quickly share large files without worry.