Unzip this file into your main Team Fortress 2 directory; usually, it\'ll be this:
C:\\Program Files\\Steam\\steamapps*steam user name here*\\team fortress 2\\tf
Replaces the Boston Basher.
Enjoy your fifty thousand volts, mother fucker! Just don\'t yourself with it, idiot.
BY KYLE \"SKUNKROCKER\" GUTHRIE
v1 - First version
==CREATIVE COMMONS INFORMATION==
The Shockbat by Kyle \"Skunkrocker\" Guthrie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You are free:
* to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
* to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
* Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
* Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
* Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
* Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
** Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
** The author\'s moral rights;
** Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
* Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license). The legally binding code can be found below.
Files too big for sending via email? Check out ZipShare.io!
Easily and quickly share large files without worry.